Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Obsession: Glitter

I have been loving the recent looks of Nicki Minaj over the past couple of months and now I have gotten my hands on the NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Aqua ($2.99) and also their Glitter Mania in Silver and Blue ($1.99). I purchased them at my local beauty supply store. The glitter liner contains fine blue glitter with green reflex in it. The liner is not hard to apply and once the clear glue drys the glitter will remain in place. The Glitter Mania also contains fine glitter which I prefer. I was also fortunate enough to purchase MAC 3D Copper and Crystalled Lime Glitter. The MAC glitters are more finely grained than the NYX glitters which was expected.

Nicki Minaj with the infamous glitter liner. 


 
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Aqua

Glitter Mania in Blue

Glitter Mania in Silver

MAC Crystalled Lime Glitter

MAC 3D Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment