Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick Simple Look

Ever since I purchased the UD e/s in Gash and Jones I have worn them everyday together or by themselves. Today wasn't any different. The night before I was supposed to go out but ended up staying home and this is the same exact look that I created. I loved it so much that I decided to wear it during the day. You can wear it during the day or at night. For the night though, you can darken the crease with a little bit of black or a darker brown for those who don't like to work with the color black.


~Eyes~
Urban Decay Primer Poison in Sin
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust
Urban Decay e/s in Jones on the inner 1/3 of the lid
Urban Decay e/s in Gash on the on the outer 2/3 of the lid
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette only the brown e/s used in the crease
Hip Duo Flare e/s in but only the light hightlight shade used
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black

~Face~
MAC Studio Tech Foundation NW45
MAC MSF in Deep Dark
Black Opal Cover and Conceal in Toast
MAC Raizin Blush

~Lips~
Sephora Gloss Ultra-Brillance lipgloss in 60






No comments:

Post a Comment