Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring anyone?

Spring is right around the corner but for some of us, spring has graced her presence early. I know everyone has seen the colorful skinny jeans that's out and they are allowing us to dress in all different colors without looking crazy. The brightness and the vibrancy of the colors in the color forcast has made me extremely happy, since I'm a person who LOVES color.
But besides the bright colors, I have been loving the look of just black and white. The dresses and the accessories that are coming out has me in heaven. The dress with the black lace around the collar and chest, I own. It fits perfectly. But with these two bland colors, you can always pair it with a solid color shoe and clutch or bag. My question to you is, how will you be dressing this spring?









No comments:

Post a Comment