Friday, March 16, 2012

Where have I been??

I have been gone for way too long. In the beginning I was uninspired to write anything and then my laptop permanently died on me. All this time I have found and fell in love with new products, clothing, and another website called pinterest. If you haven't checked it out yet, I advise you do. It's an easy way to share your ideas and inspiration boards for yourself and others. You can follow me at pinterest.com/swankygt or click the button at the bottom. I have also been traveling. I went to California in December as well as Las Vegas. Both places were super fun. While in Vegas, we visited Hoover Dam and the view was amazing! Also I went to the gun range, which my bestie arranged and went to the pier in Calif. I can't show you all the pictures because I don't have a computer yet but I can show you pictures that I have saved on my phone. Follow Me on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment